Image

Image

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Busy Week!

 
Tuesday night we celebrated my birthday at my parent's house. My birthday present from Josh also came in that same day, and he met me up at the box so I could wear them for my workout!! Check out our new kicks! (Somehow, he got a pair for my birthday, too....)
 
 
 
These are the Reebok Nano 2.0s! They are super comfy. I didn't realize how much cushion was in between my feet and the floor in my old shoes... I could feel my feet a lot better in these. Also, there's more room and give in the toe, so my burpees and box jumps were better from the extra leverage I could get!
 
 
My dad grilled filets, and mom roasted some vegetables and made sweet potatoes and sauteed onions/mushrooms for the sides. And yes, I even had a roll! Guess what else I had....
 
 
Yep. Happy Birthday to me! Carter ate like a champ, and then played with mom in the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
And later, Aunt Stephanie came over! She's in town visiting from Pennsylvania! She got some good sugar!
 
 
Carter got his hair cut for the THIRD time Thursday. He's such a big boy!
 
 
And I decided to (**drum roll, please!**) go brunette! I really think I'm going to like it once I get used to it. I'm still caught off guard when I look in the mirror!
 
 
My parents got me a gift card to Academy, so after Nichole treated me to dinner for my birthday last night, I went by there and picked up some new workout gear! I even bought my first pair of spandex shorts!! Eek!!
 
 ---24DC Update---
 
Wednesday was day 10 of the 24 Day Challenge. Thursday morning I measured and weighed to see what the results of the Cleanse phase were:
 
4 pounds down
1 inch lost in hips
 
I feel great! Between being without my computer and just being busy in general, it wasn't possible to blog my food every day. To be honest, I haven't been being very good. I'd say I've been at about 70% "good"/30% "bad" for the past week. That means I need to do some serious planning for the upcoming week! I'm now on day 13 of the challenge, so I'm over halfway finished! After seeing such great results in the Cleanse phase and loving Spark so much, Josh and I decided to become Advocare distributors. I can't wait to see what my final results are for these 24 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment