Image

Image

Sunday, August 19, 2012

24DC: Days 5-7

Sorry for the delay! Our computer has been down, so I've been unable to blog. I probably won't be able to remember everything I ate... but I'll try my best!

Day 5 (Friday)
Breakfast: strawberry/banana smoothie with almond milk


Lunch: sesame chicken and fried rice... with soy sauce! What was I thinking? I caved. I need rice in my life. I didn't eat all of it.
Dinner: steak fajitas... again, I had a few chips... nothing crazy.


Day 6 (Saturday)
Breakfast: banana with peanut butter (this was around 10:30a!)
Lunch: I wasn't really hungry... so I had a granola thin
Snack: my hungry kicked in. I bought a bunch of bananas at Sam's, and ate one when we got in the car. Then we went to tropical smoothie and I had a Pomegranate Plunge with Splenda. Yum!
Dinner: hamburger patties with homemade guac and Grilled Chili Lime Sweet Potato Wedges
I forgot to get a picture! We grilled half and baked the other half just to see which we liked better. Definitely liked the crispy-ness of the grilled ones! We'll be making this again, for sure.


Day 7 (Today, Sunday!)
Breakfast: strawberry/blueberry/banana smoothie with almond milk



Strawberry/Blueberry/Banana Smoothie
1c frozen whole strawberries
1/4c blueberries
1 banana
Unsweetened almond milk (enough to make it your desired texture)


Throw it all in the blender and let it go! Isn't it a pretty color?

Lunch: I had some roasted turkey lunch meat before I left the house, and then some celery and peanut butter when I got to mom's.
Snack: Breakdown. We went through BK so I could get some sweet potato fries... I got their $1 BK Bacon Burger as well... wouldn't have been so bad if I had ordered it plain. It was loaded with mayo. Blecgh.
Dinner: Mom's cooking roast and vegetables! I can't wait! I'm a little hungry right now. There's a pan of brownies on the counter that I'm trying my hardest to ignore!

No comments:

Post a Comment