Image

Image

Thursday, August 16, 2012

24DC: Day 4

Day 4 food

Breakfast: No fiber drink today! Yay! I took my probiotic restore pills, and was a happy girl! I wasn't super hungry, and didn't feel like a meal replacement shake again, so I whipped up a peach/banana smoothie.


Peach Banana Smoothie
1 1/2 c frozen peach slices
1 banana
Unsweetened almond milk (enough to make it your desired texture)

Throw it all in the blender and let it go! This had a super mild flavor... tomorrow I may try something more exotic. Ha.

Lunch: leftover Bacon Wrapped Chicken Skewers and Mango Drizzle
Snack: Carter and I went into town to get out of the house, and I was thirsty so we hit Chick-fil-a. I had a diet lemonade and a fruit cup... he had french fries. I was jealous.
Dinner: Mom and I took Carter to Cracker Barrel. I had the grilled chicken tenderloins, baby carrots, and green beans. I've had a killer sweet tooth today, so I had fried apples, too. Shame on me.
Snack: I still had a huge craving for something sweet, so I stopped by Winn Dixie for a beautiful bunch of green bananas. I'm one of those weirdos that likes my bananas really firm... I love when they still have a little green on them! I scarfed one with peanut butter when we made it back to mom's.

This was a hard day, guys! I don't know what the deal is with my sugar craving today... maybe being at home all day? Anyway, I know I messed up with the Splenda in the lemonade and the fried apples... I saw a shirt with this on it, though, and it shall be my motto.

100% Paleo
80% of the time

I'm back to work tomorrow, and will more than likely go out for lunch - hopefully I'll stay on track! We're trying a couple new recipes tomorrow night, so check back for those. Y'all have a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment