2. I don't have a key to my house. Cool, huh? I had to wedge myself through our gate since Mav has been Houdini lately and we have stuff blocking it. He was psycho.
4. I had to run through the rain AGAIN to get our bags out of the car. I was completely drenched by the time I made it inside.
5. A smoke detector was chirping... somewhere. It took a good 10 minutes to figure out which one, and of course it was the last one I checked - Carter's room. He never flinched while I took it off the wall and stripped it of it's right to chirp. Stupid things.
7. I made formula in the dark. I'm pretty sure our mag-lite gives off better light than our fixtures in our kitchen. Whatever.
9. When I was finally able to crawl in my freshly made bed... I realized it was stupid-hot. Obviously, the AC was out. Beautiful. I didn't even need the covers that I'd just taken 10 minutes to put on my bed.
10. The next day, Josh informs me you can open the garage door manually. Good information. Sorry about that run through the rain, C. My bad.