Image

Image

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day(& Cat Food Challenge: Day 13)

Mother's Day was a good day :) I elected for no presents from Josh and Carter since I'm going on a beach trip this weekend. I'll be doing some shopping for my new size at the outlets! My daddy got me a sweet card, some new pink golf balls, and a shiny, new, red putter! One less excuse for my sucky golf game... but I can't wait to try it out! We took mom to Farmhouse Kitchen at Hampstead for brunch (I ordered a GIANT serving of eggs/sausage since it was all I could eat... and they brought me a tiny serving... 2 eggs... 2 links... STARVING). I ended up eating some of mom's fried chicken (sans skin) and picked around fruits and veggies from Josh and Greyson's meals, too. Mom was a sweetheart and kept C that afternoon so Josh and I could go see The Avengers - what a great movie! We stopped by Tropical Smoothie Cafe before the movie so I could get a "snack"... and then Josh taunted me with popcorn and a coke at the theatre. We had a nice little date, and apparently Carter got to go on a ride on the lawnmower with his Papa once he got home from Tennessee. Dad took us all out for Mexican that night (hello again, fajitas). Another busy day to end a busy weekend. I am so thankful for my amazing mom who shaped me into who I am today. I don't know what I'd do without her, especially considering the support she gives us with Carter. I love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment