Image

Image

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cat Food Challenge: Day 6

Started of my morning with one of the egg muffins and a short glass of Carter's Mott's for Tots Apple juice (40% less sugar!). It makes me feel better if I don't have to dilute it myself... haha. Had an apple mid-morning, and C joined me :) He didn't like the way it tasted, but he liked biting into it!


Mom, Greyson, and I had a late lunch/early dinner at Longhorn. I had a salad (no croutons, no cheese) with balsamic vinaigrette, a sweet potato (no butter, no cinnamon sugar), and a small filet. We took a nice long nap late in the afternoon (which is why I'm still up), and then I was busy until almost 8pm. I wasn't super hungry, so I made a quick smoothie and was done for the night. Today was an easy day - no headaches - but I was in a kinda crummy mood. May have been the weather. Hopefully I'll make kickboxing or get a run in tomorrow night. I'd like to log 10 miles this week since I busted that goal last time I set it.

No comments:

Post a Comment