Image

Image

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cat Food Challenge: Day 11

I was a snack-a-holic today. For breakfast I had two small turkey sausage patties left over from dinner the other night. I had a few pickles not long after. And then I had an apple. For lunch I had grilled chicken and some leftover roasted asparagus. Afternoon snacks included a boiled egg and more pickles. I got home and decided to work in a "long" run... did my 3 mile loop down Blackberry.... it was SO flippin' humid at 3:30pm. What was I thinking?! However, I did it fairly fast, even with some walking at the end. Josh has #4# tomorrow, so he wanted to carb load... he met Mom, Greyson, C, and me at Olive Garden after he weighed in. I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to find anything CFD approved... but thankfully their mixed grill was safe. I had to google a recipe for the sauce to make sure there was no sugar or wine (ha). No tuscan potatoes, extra grilled veggies, please! And this little guy was taunting me the whole meal... not mention the Andes mints and Greyson's Triple Chocolate Strata cake.


No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. 1 CORINTHIANS 10:13, NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment