3 pieces of bacon, cooked (not super crispy... or you can use bacon bits...)
a bag of baby spinach
a big, red tomato, diced
a can of artichoke hearts, drained and diced
a dozen eggs
2 tbsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste
1. Wilt your spinach in a bowl by microwaving on high for about a minute, or until it's bright green and wilty looking. Squeeze out any excess water and pat dry between paper towels.
2. Lightly grease the bottom of your pan (casserole pan, 9x13... whatever you want) and sprinkle the bacon, spinach, tomatoes, and artichoke hearts along the bottom.
3. In a bowl, beat your eggs and mix in your paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour the egg mixture slowly over the other ingredients.
5. Bake at 375 degrees or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.... about 30-35 minutes, but is really dependant on how much "filling" you use in your frittata.
6. Cut into squares and serve! You can do the same thing with this as the egg muffins... store them in the fridge for an easy, on-the-go breakfast option!
before the egg