Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix thoroughly.
- Plop mixture into two mini loaf pans OR one large loaf pan. I used my stone loaf pan from Pampered Chef = LOVE.
- Bake for 25-35 or until loaf is completely cooked through.
- I used the poke technique. Poke the meat, if it sinks in, like it’s uncooked, it probably is. Or you can use a handy-dandy meat thermometer and still be guessing if you're me!
- Let cool and serve with something yum like roasted asparagus!
(it looks like a brick.... but it's a delicious brick....)