Brownie Batter Pancakes
For the pancakes
For the toppings
- In a food processor or blender add your banana and pulse until completely broken down into a soupy paste.
- Add your egg whites and egg and pulse again to combine.
- Add all of the rest of your pancake ingredients and pulse to thoroughly combine.
- Heat up a large skillet under medium heat, grease with a bit of coconut oil, and add your pancake batter to the hot skillet with a spoon.
- Flip pancakes when you begin to see bubbles forming on the top surface of the pancakes. The smaller they are, the shorter amount of time they will take to cook so keep on eye on them.
- While your pancakes cook, mix your coconut cream concentrate, cocoa powder, and honey/agave. Place in microwave if needed to mix thoroughly into a paste.
- Once your pancakes are finished, top with your strawberries and "syrup" and serve with other breakfast-y foods!
(this picture was from the first time I made these, and I didn't make the "syrup")