Image

Image

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thankful for Josh

Today I'm thankful for my husband. We spent the entire day together as a family at his first weightlifting meet. I'm so glad that his hobbies are something that we can all be involved in, and that are overall a healthy and productive addition to our lives. Josh did a great job, and took silver in the clean and jerk and the total for his weight class. Carter had a great day watching the event, playing with new friends, and even taking a nice nap on the floor of a super-loud room - I don't know how he did it! Josh is the best dad EVER - hands down. He's been involved in every aspect of Carter's care since day one. It pains him to leave him at school when he's home, and they have the most epic play time ever when he finally gets him in the afternoon/evening. I've watched Josh transform over the 6 years we've been together. He was WILD when we met. He became a father the instant he found out I was pregnant. He's continued to change as he becomes more social through his love of CrossFit and weightlifting. His heart is changing daily as we get more involved in our church and in service to others. Everyday I'm thankful that God put me in his path - I love you, Josh!

Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
- Colossians 3:18 

No comments:

Post a Comment