Image

Image

Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful for Greyson

I'm thankful for my little brother, Greyson. For those of you who don't know, my mom had Greyson when I was 15 and it rocked my world. I'd been an only child my entire life. In some respect, he gets to be an only child, too. He also became an uncle at the ripe age of 8. Carter and Greyson love each other, and when they don't see each other for a few days Greyson is begging mom for a visit. I'm thankful that Carter will have another male influence that's closer to his age, and that he can relate to and talk to. Greyson has the sweetest spirit, and I hope that Carter favors him as much in that aspect as he does in looks. I love you, Grey!



 
 
If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.
- I John 4:20

No comments:

Post a Comment