Image

Image

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Day in Pictures

I want iced coffee so bad....
 
But I'm cleansing...
 
So I'm drinking Spark instead...
 
It's cold in my office....
 
My office has this super cute calendar with pictures of C!
 
And it's hung on this awesome bulletin board that I made myself...
 
It's beside this really special file organizer that hangs on this cute vintage-style hanger (also made by me...)
 
I'm in an online class this week... from home... so I haven't put on makeup since church Sunday...
 
I've been trying to drink a lot of water out of this fancy cup (since I'm cleansing)
 
And I've been trying to stay out of these.... it's hard... they're yum.
 
And Carter played in this box that our new dryer came in (yesterday... I couldn't make a post without a pic of him, though! )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment