Image

Image

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cookie Dough. Paleo.

Yeah. You heard me. Cookie dough that's Paleo. PLUS there's no eggs in it. Which means my dad doesn't have to get all "You're gonna get salmonella" on me.

Paleo Cookie Dough

Ingredients
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp sea salt

Instructions
1. Mix ingredients. In a bowl. With a spoon. Or a fork. I don't even care.
2. Chill it in the fridge for a bit.
3. Eat it like you mean it.

Note: I made a double batch. Because I'm a fatty.... NOT because I'm going to share with that guy I live with... Just kidding. I may give him some. I also didn't measure anything except the almond flour. I'm a really good cook. NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment